Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Smile Line Worries =(
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Smile Line Worries =(

Since i was 20 years old, I noticed signs of smile lines. Now, at 23 years, my smile lines are even deeper than my mum's. It makes me look 30 years older than i am. I've tried facial exercises and even Retin - A. Nothing seems to work!
I'm thinking of going for a Radiesse jab, but I still think I'm a little too young. What should i do?
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Have you tried olay reginerist face cream?
Or what about strivectin d?
Blank
4154565_tn?1363867930
Hello dear,
Here are some easy and effective home remedies that will surely help you to remove smile lines.

• Massage with ripe papaya or lemon juice all over your skin to help get rid of wrinkles.
• Massage with some wrinkle cream which contain natural ingredients.
• Applying the juice of pineapple over the face will reduce the wrinkles. Allow this juice to dry on your face for about 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off.
• Drinking one teaspoon of ginger by mixing some honey in it will make your skin glow and will delay the formation of wrinkles too.
• Every night before going for sleeping, apply coconut oil or olive oil all over the body including face.
• Simply massage with fresh milk and lime juice combination all over the face, let it sits for 20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
• Mash 2 bananas till they form thick paste. Massage the face particularly the area with wrinkles. Relax for 20 minutes before rinsing the banana off with warm followed by cold water.
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi, if you have some extra money, some of those high end creams really work but you need to use them regularly. Like Sisely, La Mer, Natura Bisse. A lower cost one is called Kate and also works well.
If you want to have a fun day and also take care of this problem, go to the mall and to the cosmedics area and have get some free samples of these products. Ive been using them for years and really work fantastic.
Blank
Where can you get the brand Kate???
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Neiman marcus and is really a great product. When my funds are low i switch to Kate.
Blank
Hi Thesea,

No, I haven't tried those. I'm looking forward to experimenting with it anyway!
Thanks for the suggestions!
Blank
Hi SaraBiston,

Thanks for the suggestions as well! I've heard so many wonderful testimonials from others who use au natural methods, and I think I have quite a few choices to decide from.

Will update on any changes seen!
Blank
Hi Life360,

I love the sample collection part! I've never tried it b4, but I'm considering it my next alternative! What better way to spend my weekend browsing for free samples that may actually work!

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...