Since i was 20 years old, I noticed signs of smile lines. Now, at 23 years, my smile lines are even deeper than my mum's. It makes me look 30 years older than i am. I've tried facial exercises and even Retin - A. Nothing seems to work!
I'm thinking of going for a Radiesse jab, but I still think I'm a little too young. What should i do?
Here are some easy and effective home remedies that will surely help you to remove smile lines.
• Massage with ripe papaya or lemon juice all over your skin to help get rid of wrinkles.
• Massage with some wrinkle cream which contain natural ingredients.
• Applying the juice of pineapple over the face will reduce the wrinkles. Allow this juice to dry on your face for about 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off.
• Drinking one teaspoon of ginger by mixing some honey in it will make your skin glow and will delay the formation of wrinkles too.
• Every night before going for sleeping, apply coconut oil or olive oil all over the body including face.
• Simply massage with fresh milk and lime juice combination all over the face, let it sits for 20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
• Mash 2 bananas till they form thick paste. Massage the face particularly the area with wrinkles. Relax for 20 minutes before rinsing the banana off with warm followed by cold water.
Hi, if you have some extra money, some of those high end creams really work but you need to use them regularly. Like Sisely, La Mer, Natura Bisse. A lower cost one is called Kate and also works well.
If you want to have a fun day and also take care of this problem, go to the mall and to the cosmedics area and have get some free samples of these products. Ive been using them for years and really work fantastic.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.