Beauty & Cosmetics Community
Spot on Nose after Tanning Bed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Spot on Nose after Tanning Bed

A few days ago I laid in a tanning bed for 10 minutes. I grew very hot in the bed. It did include a facial tanner, which I hadn't used in a while. Immediately upon getting out of the bed, I looked in the mirror and suddenly noticed a small circular slightly pink spot on the left tip of my nose. It's difficult for me to tell if its raised or not, it's just "outlined", but most people seem to think its raised. Background story: I started tanning in the beginning of Winter to deal with Winter depression but I took a break in between. I haven't tanned since this spot on my nose. I have no insurance so I need advice. Thank you.
Hi marie, you might want to post this in some other forums here like the general health to get some more replys. We cant diagnose but maybe you had some cream on the spot so the tanning machine did not penetrate. Also ive tried them myself and got burned.
Next time you should try some of the self tanning creams. I use them now and work really well.