Want to become fair..... I have brown and oily skin
I am a guy and I am brown and I like to become fair. And I am brown skin.
I have oily type of skin and can u tell me what are the steps that i need to followto get fair skin.

After washing the face its like some what fair nad after some time the blackness comes into. I like to be fair. Please help me.
Is there any  night cream too
I know there are lightening creams for scars but I don't know how they work on skins that are darker to begin with.  Have you talked to a dermatologist?
Many guys like you want to become fair and it can be dangerous if you are using skin products that may have some adverse effects on your body.
wisconsin cosmetology ce
There is a wide range of cosmetics to help with your problem. Look through numerous reviews (http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/cosmetics.html) and I bet you will find something suitable. I prefer Garnier cosmetics, for instance..
I am so sad to hear you say you want to become lighter. I love the diversity of different colours of skin. In our country we have from the very dark, to the olive of the mideast to people like my red headed husband. But I guess we always want what we don't have. My DH is pale white and I know sometimes he wishes for a darker complextion. Myself I am fair but tan easily. My step brother is aboriginal and tans this browny red. Amazing colour.

The lightening creams often have cancer causing agents in them. They are not healthy for you. And trust me skin cancer looks good on no one.

If you want a good, cheap, face scrub, unpasteurized honey, straight honey, leave it on for 5 minutes and wash it off. If you want a little extra scrub in there some ground up oatmeal and mix that in. Careful not to get it in your eyes, it won't hurt them long term but it stings something awful. Honey is antibacterial, so will help with the oil and blemishes. Oatmeal is soothing to the skin. Both makes your skin feel fantastic, and cost pennies. And don't put a lotion on top of it, just let the skin breath for a while afterwards.

Maybe if you can get your skin really healthy - you will like it better when you look in the mirror. If it isn't as oily it won't appear as dark either.