Beauty & Cosmetics Community
What To Use On Combination Skin?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What To Use On Combination Skin?

I have combinational skin (oily/dry) also sensitive to top it off. Along with that? I have a touch of Seborrhea (along the edges of my hair line, in the hair, on my face (certain spots), in my eyebrows and the nap of my neck. Should I use and how often of the following?:

*Facial Scrub
*Facial Cleanser
*Facial Moisturizer
*Facial Toner
*Facial Mask
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1787102_tn?1329456883
toner would be best. one by neutrogena or aveno for the sensitive skin aspect.
Blank
You can go online to mariobadascu.com and fill out a skin questionaire and they will tellyou which products to use. You can also call their clinic in NY and talk to someone directly. I have a gluten intolerance and searched a long time for products for my skin. They are awesome and affordable. You can purchase them online through their website and also at Ulta and Nordstroms. Check it out, its worth a try.
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
I find it so hard to find the right combo!

I ask for samples at the counter, first .. and then try one at a time adding into the mix.

Blank
Hi there im a senior beautican i would say dont use anything harsh on your skin ,i have tried many products and dermologica is very good is you can afford it its well worth using there is a cleanser called ultra calming ,and exfoliater called daily microfoliant which you can use daily its very gentel on the skin also the best cream to finish with is active moist its a oil free moisturizer thats brillant it wont clog ur skin or irritate it any further but leave it looking very healthy and hydrated. they also have a toner to hydrate ur skin u can spritz on over make up

if ur looking for cheaper retail prouduct i would say freederm is very good also very gentel on skin n oil free

anything else you want to know inbox me :)
Blank
1949068_tn?1343327765
Thank you very much for your input!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity