Beauty & Cosmetics Community
What was your last beauty/cosmetic buy?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What was your last beauty/cosmetic buy?

What are the last things you've recently bought in the line of beauty and cosmetics?

I just got stuff I was running out of. I have a huge collection of makeup so I don't even buy any more.

But I got Bedhead Superstar Shampoo and Rimmel Moisture Renewal lipstick in Nude Delight.
Related Discussions
13 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1280088_tn?1335916468
hi, im using the artistry product which are great everything in this product are highly effective i would recommend everyone to use it . It feels great.
Blank
1389971_tn?1280189501
eyeliner , mascara covergirl
Blank
I bought some beauty products yesterday as part of the impulsive shopping mania we all get from time to time lol. I Bought:
1)Coconut Shimmer Body Lotion - The Body Shop
2)Love Gloss in No11 - The Body Shop
3)Love Gloss in No15 - The Body Shop
4)Blush in No4 - The Body Shop
5)Noix De Coco EDT - Yves Rocher
6)Coconut and Walnut Tanning Oil - Korres
And yeah now i'm coconut hyper and i'm loving it :D
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Hehe I like to spurge too but I have to save for the time being. It's so hard to save when you go any where, but I have to think of the Toyota Yaris hatchback I want.

LOL but ya enjoy those goodies... I love the different scents at the Body Shop.
Blank
932659_tn?1332122304
I just bought:

Eyeshadow - grey quad
Eyeliner - black
Compact
Blush
Blush Brush

I love buying makeup!
Blank
I use only natural and organic beauty product.
Blank
1107684_tn?1330814732
Mac face scrub, HD foundation and a tube of MAC lip stick (got it as a free gift, to dark for me). I LOVE MAKE-UP!!! Lip sticks are my passions. My advice feeling bad put on some lip stick and gloss!! Makes you feel better right away!!! LOL ~:o) T
Blank
1216372_tn?1284012753
The new Lancome Oscillation vibrating mascara, the Falsies mascara by Maybelline and Tresor in Love by Lancome, perfume :)
Blank
I bought a hairbrush
Blank
My last beauty product was a moisturizer cream.
Blank
I can't say last but still I am using it Mascara, eyliner are the best Beauty Products
Blank
Concealer. One of the only things I go "high end" with. Always buying a new concealer.
Blank
1751658_tn?1312036534
when I come to cosmetics department, I can keep myself from buying at least something. Yesterday I just wanted to check prices and bought two shampoos, hair conditioner, new mascara and lipstick, hand and feet cream (with strawberry smell, very tasty)))) body scrub and nail polish)) I read very interesting discussion about cosmetics http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/cosmetics.html, you have to read it!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...