Beauty & Cosmetics Community
anyone tried castor oil for hair loss??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anyone tried castor oil for hair loss??

Hi my mom is 53 she is loosing her hair now, as we can see her bald spots.. i heard castor oil helps to grow hair, i was so happy that it may helps my mom, but sadly i reserched n it came as it has mineral oil and it may cause cancer so its not good. i want to know if any one used this cator oil for hair loss, and what was your outcome? please share your thoughts, Thank you.
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
I have never used it for that ..but I think the sulphites in he shampoos can cause hair loss in some people tell mom to try a sulphite free shampoo, also does she feel well as some disorders can cause it, like  thyroid or diabetes .
Blank
thankx. so far i knw of she has only cholestrol prob its 246 when we cheked last time. suppose to be under 200. dr prescribed calcium n b-comp vitamins. but dont know how that bring her hair back.. recently i saw "doo gro stimulating hair growth oil" u tried that?? for shampoo she is using treseme. again thankx for the response.
Blank
i hv neva used castor oil but when my granny strtd loosin her hair we actually mixed vagisil with her grease and it grow back fast!!! u cn use any kind of grease just dnt put 2 much vagisil in there wit it just enough 2 change tha color of tha grease...i even use it on my daughter hair. it really works!!! my daughter hair even has gotten a lil texture 2 it also
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...