Beauty & Cosmetics Community
best sunscreen lotion
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

best sunscreen lotion

hello, can anyone tell me which sunscreen product is good for whitish skin color to protect from sun . Plzzzz help with with this .

thanks.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
I don't really use sunscreen but I bought one one summer as I lived close to the beach and I thought I'd get one since I was always at the beach that summer...

But I got the GiGi Organics Day Hydrator SPF 15, I thought it was really good. It's not oily which I like, it mosturizes well and it absorbs quick.  

You can find it at Sally Beauty, Folica or Amazon.

Hope you try it. I'm fairly certain you'll like it...
Blank
I think they are pretty much all the same, but I heard the ones that contain retinol, vitamin A causes cancer in mice, so you might want to avoid that one? Use a heavier one on the face when out in the sun. I dont trust them but if you use them, use them wisely. I will take my chances with the sun.
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Yes I agree. I do avoid them because I don't burn and I remember when they were saying that they contain bad things in them. But I think that the one I recommended and used for one summer is ok...it's all organic ingredients with no paraben or artificial fragrances..

I wouldn't use it all the time but if you'll be exposed to alot of sun, try it out.. expecially if you burn or scared you might get dry skin from being out so much.
Blank
1280088_tn?1335916468
thank you for your suggestions.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity