black spots
d r black spots on my face how do I get rid of dem please.
Here are some of the home remedies which helps you to get rid of black spots.

• Combination of four teaspoons of buttermilk and two teaspoons of tomato juice serves as an effective solution for reducing dark spots on face.
• Prepare a mixture by adding sour milk, cream and honey. Daily apply this remedy on your face for about ten minutes to remove dark spots naturally.
• Another popular way to get rid of dark spots on face is to apply a combination of one tablespoon of onion juice and two tablespoons of honey for about 15 minutes. You can add some vinegar in the solution, in case you have oily skin.
• Applying horseradish juice mixed with warm milk can help reduce dark spots on skin.
• Massaging the area with vitamin E oil is also useful in eliminating acne scars and brown spots on face. Similarly, you can apply honey, too. Besides, raw potato juice is considered valuable in fading dark spots.