Beauty & Cosmetics Community
black spots

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

black spots

d r black spots on my face how do I get rid of dem please.
Here are some of the home remedies which helps you to get rid of black spots.

• Combination of four teaspoons of buttermilk and two teaspoons of tomato juice serves as an effective solution for reducing dark spots on face.
• Prepare a mixture by adding sour milk, cream and honey. Daily apply this remedy on your face for about ten minutes to remove dark spots naturally.
• Another popular way to get rid of dark spots on face is to apply a combination of one tablespoon of onion juice and two tablespoons of honey for about 15 minutes. You can add some vinegar in the solution, in case you have oily skin.
• Applying horseradish juice mixed with warm milk can help reduce dark spots on skin.
• Massaging the area with vitamin E oil is also useful in eliminating acne scars and brown spots on face. Similarly, you can apply honey, too. Besides, raw potato juice is considered valuable in fading dark spots.