Here are some of the home remedies which helps you to get rid of black spots.
• Combination of four teaspoons of buttermilk and two teaspoons of tomato juice serves as an effective solution for reducing dark spots on face.
• Prepare a mixture by adding sour milk, cream and honey. Daily apply this remedy on your face for about ten minutes to remove dark spots naturally.
• Another popular way to get rid of dark spots on face is to apply a combination of one tablespoon of onion juice and two tablespoons of honey for about 15 minutes. You can add some vinegar in the solution, in case you have oily skin.
• Applying horseradish juice mixed with warm milk can help reduce dark spots on skin.
• Massaging the area with vitamin E oil is also useful in eliminating acne scars and brown spots on face. Similarly, you can apply honey, too. Besides, raw potato juice is considered valuable in fading dark spots.
Copyright 1994-2016MedHelp International.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.