Beauty & Cosmetics Community
blurred vision
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

blurred vision

what does it mean when i read for more than 5 to 10 minutes and my vision goes bad, and it stays that way for a few minutes after wards?
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
It means it's time to get checked for reading glasses.  The lenses of the eyes stop being as instantly flexible and focus and unfocus more slowly, as time goes by.  Are you around 40, by any chance?  
Blank
no iam only 25, ever since i was 12 ive been told that i need glasses but the last eye doctor i seen said that there was nothing wrong with my eyes
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Perhaps it could be a warning sign for diabetes. I'm not quite sure exactly what that could be but don't take a blind eye to it, cuz no one wants to loose vision - get answers right away!
Blank
Blurred vision is defined as the blurring of vision or images and should be clearly distinguished from other visual symptoms. The most important thing, for the treatment and prevention of blurred vision is that person should take healthy Diet rich in Vitamin A is considered best for the eyes.
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
We have a super expert here on MedHelp:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Eye-Care/show/90

Please keep us posted!

C~
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker