Aa
A
A
Close
boobs and bra size
when I was younger I had to get stiches on my right nipple due to an accident while I was playing, no it didn't hurt. So anyways the doctor told me when I start to develop this side will be smaller than the other. At the time I didn't care, but now that I'm married I'm somewhat contious about it, or was in the beginning. The only problem I have is finding the right bra size. I shop for bra's that are a 36c, but I would say that my right boob is still about a 38b. So what i do is tighten my strap a litto more for that side. Then I have to keep pulling it up when I get the chance, that way they look similar when I'm in a revieling shirt. Lol I bought a bra that was 38b to see if that works better, but then my left boob was popping out on the side and just felt pushed so I cant wear it. Well I just want to know if theres anything that I can do (naturally) to help. Maybe do a litto exercises on that side more then the other?
Thanks for any help/suggestions ..
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
908392 tn?1316526499
You could try the Playtex In-Between Sizes. I think it won't be too obvious that way.

You could try and see. No hurt in that.

Other than that I don't think there is much you can do. There is no exercises to make them bigger or smaller or I'm sure everyone would be doing it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
4851940 tn?1385441629
Blank