boobs and bra size
when I was younger I had to get stiches on my right nipple due to an accident while I was playing, no it didn't hurt. So anyways the doctor told me when I start to develop this side will be smaller than the other. At the time I didn't care, but now that I'm married I'm somewhat contious about it, or was in the beginning. The only problem I have is finding the right bra size. I shop for bra's that are a 36c, but I would say that my right boob is still about a 38b. So what i do is tighten my strap a litto more for that side. Then I have to keep pulling it up when I get the chance, that way they look similar when I'm in a revieling shirt. Lol I bought a bra that was 38b to see if that works better, but then my left boob was popping out on the side and just felt pushed so I cant wear it. Well I just want to know if theres anything that I can do (naturally) to help. Maybe do a litto exercises on that side more then the other?
Thanks for any help/suggestions ..
You could try the Playtex In-Between Sizes. I think it won't be too obvious that way.

You could try and see. No hurt in that.

Other than that I don't think there is much you can do. There is no exercises to make them bigger or smaller or I'm sure everyone would be doing it.