dark skin
have dark skin in inner thighs
I get the same thing, the best thing to do is keep using hair remover cream or if you can afford then get it waxed, then exfoliate the area every other day, NEVER shave it, it makes it look worse, I am looking into getting laser hair removal but it's expensive. Depending on your age (i'm 27) if you are a lot younger than me, then it may be just hormones, and might settle down but just do the hair remover cream thing it may help. When I was a lot younger I thought I was a werewolf and was horrified, but it has settled down a bit although i still want it to be gone for good, hope this helps. x
maybe its ur jeans or is your thighs rubbing?
I have had that too at the end of my pregnancy and after giving birth on my underarms and inner thighs.  Its been two months and my underarms are getting back to its normal color.  I just keep exfoliating the skin on my inner thighs hoping that will return to its original skin color too.  I'm guessing its hormones from pregnancy.