deodorants
can the use of deodorants lead to any related breast cancer?
have been using deodorants to reduce sweating but in doing so i have come to realise that sometimes i do got kind of swelling in my armpit ,i dont know if it is lymph swelling due to that deodorant or not.
I have long heard these reports, I use the Arm & Hammer supposed to be less invasive I believe its the aluminium they put in deodrants that is in question. There are some less invasive ones out there my health food store carries them.One bit of off subject I wanted to share, Most Michro wave ovens  are at chest level do remember to step away several feet when you have turned it on, no one investigated it but I did hear some questions a year or two back about michro wave ovens and breast cancer, they are at chest level so when you cook, jump back, and also keep them unplugged when you are not using them...sorry to get off subject.....