Beauty & Cosmetics Community
deodorants
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

deodorants

can the use of deodorants lead to any related breast cancer?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
have been using deodorants to reduce sweating but in doing so i have come to realise that sometimes i do got kind of swelling in my armpit ,i dont know if it is lymph swelling due to that deodorant or not.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
I have long heard these reports, I use the Arm & Hammer supposed to be less invasive I believe its the aluminium they put in deodrants that is in question. There are some less invasive ones out there my health food store carries them.One bit of off subject I wanted to share, Most Michro wave ovens  are at chest level do remember to step away several feet when you have turned it on, no one investigated it but I did hear some questions a year or two back about michro wave ovens and breast cancer, they are at chest level so when you cook, jump back, and also keep them unplugged when you are not using them...sorry to get off subject.....
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...