Beauty & Cosmetics Community
exfoliating help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

exfoliating help

hey. i heard that exfoliating your skin on the red skin after a wound is good for the healing. so i tried it and i dont know if i pressed the sponge to hard or rubbed to much but afterwards i found to red bumps where i had rubbed (not on the healing skin). i thought they were pimples and rubbed them which opened the tiny bumps up and they scabbed. what did i do wrong and how should i do it in the future?
Related Discussions
1651860_tn?1307878200
a wound can heal in some time without exfoliating as well...u shouldnt have... i  never heard this though. once i scrubbed over soft skin and developed this scaly dry skin like dead-skin..and they prevailed to exist.. i still have some. i didn't take good care of it then so i have it now.
i dnt exactly know how your case worsened, how it looks but dont try to scrub it more...after washing it gently jst dab with towel slightly and apply lotion over tht, if the wound aint open.. if its open try some ointment for some time..wound will heal eventually and u apply lotion as told ott..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...