Beauty & Cosmetics Community
face waxing
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

face waxing

m 19yrs old and want 2 face to be waxed...earliar i've done bleaches n facials but waxing for 1st tym.....is dis safe...ihav normal skin ...is d normal wax can be done on face....n will it increases hairs on d face..???
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If its your first time then go to a beauty salon. They know the safest way to perform facial waxing.. And no it will not make hairs grow back more or faster, it will make them less and grow back slower.. After a while of waxing you will notice that not much hair grows back as it originally did... I do my waxing at home once you get the hang of it it's easy. The only risks are burning yourself, or putting wax onto delicate or sensitive damaged skin
Blank
Hello I had to friends who wax there face at a salon , one had sensitive skin and the other normal skin . And the next day they started breaking out badly , there's a cream u could use to decrease the hair I'm not sure whats it called u should research it , good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank