Beauty & Cosmetics Community
forehead wrinkles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

forehead wrinkles

Hello friend you can use home made facial for remove wrinkles you Take 2 apricots, after de-seeding them, finely chop and puree along with their skin. Add 2 tablespoons of honey and the juice of one lime along with a little cold milk. Blend all these to form a smooth paste. Apply on the forehead, face and the neck. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes. Now take some lukewarm water in a basin and add to it the juice of one lemon. Wash your face with this water. Your face glows and radiates freshness. The worry and furrow lines are minimized. The apricot nourishes while the lime juice tightens the skin. Thanks for sharing with us.
It sounds both refreshing and in fact delicious.  I'm afraid it would take more than that to minimize my forehead wrinkles, they are driving me crazy lately.  :)
that sounds great I will try it then let you know how it works . you know I worked for some movie folks a few years ago they used apricot scrub and also they tied a cloth around their jaw and head to keep the skin from dragging down when they slept .. it makes sense as when we sleep on one side we drag the skin down and of course yes they do botox and face lifts ....