????hair growth??????
kay i wanna grow my hair longer my normal hair is curly  when its curly its short but when its straighten its longer but this is my question does anyone know how i can grow my hair long without strengthening it  what kind of home remedy or  hair products or something
In other words, you want to straighten your naturally curly hair so it will be longer and not curl up and look shorter?  My niece does that (seems odd to me because it is a beautiful red color and it looks prettier curly than straight, but of course it's her choice!).  I think she got some products she sprays on and she uses a flattening iron on her hair every time she washes it.  Ask your beautician.  Just don't go for a "Brazillian Blowout," they contain formaldehyde.
It's really hard without heat YouTube has some videos to do
It with bobby pins, my hair is wavy my hair was always to my waist and now it little past my shoulders so I'm pretty much upset! Lol
thank yall well i want my hair longer i was wondering if theres any products out there to help my hair grow but ya that works out
This may sound really weird but, my hair is also naturally curly and about to the middle of my back. Aaaanyways, use 'Mane and Tail' shampoo and conditioner. It's for horses...aha but I've been using it since about August 2012 and it totally works! It helps keep your hair healthy to. Mine got thicker and shinier. You can buy it at Walmart :) or you can also take prenatal vitamins, they won't hurt you if you aren't pregnant but they also help your hair and nails grow!
Mane and Tail products really do work! Also this might sound weird but vitamins, the healthier you are the better your hair will look!
Also, warmed up olive oil and honey in an over night cap will make it more sleek and shiny. I try to do this every few months.
If you have blonde hair add lemon juice to get natural highlights. This stuff really works!
thank yall i got the mane and tail im going to be trying it out thanks i was taking prenatal pills but i stop because they made feel sick