Beauty & Cosmetics Community
hollow/sunkin eyes help!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

hollow/sunkin eyes help!!!!

I am 21 year old and because of how I apply my eyeliner I feel I have made the skin around my eyes sink in and hollow out. Does anyone have any sucess with particular affordable dreams that could help?
Generally, the eye skin sinks in and hollows out in relation to body changes, not to how one applies eyeliner.  Have you been dehydrated or lost weight?
No but I am pregnant, just hit my third trimester and havnt been able to sleep well the majority of my term. But I was always told by my mother not to apply my eyeliner the way I do, I've,been doing it since my freshman year, she always said don't tug the skin around your eyes,