Beauty & Cosmetics Community
how do i feel attractive while pregnant?!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how do i feel attractive while pregnant?!

Hi! I'm 20 and 12 weeks pregnant, and lately ive been feeling really gross, and not my usual pretty self. My boyfriend says I'm beautiful no matter what, but I just feel like I'm a beaches ugly whale. Help with ideas.?!
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i think u should just take a nice long warm shower then go to a beauty salon and get the works also wear something comfortable not sweats but i think you know what i mean youll feel tons better hope this helped
Blank
Do your hair and make up. Even if your not going n e where seeing ur self all prettied up in the mirror can help! Don't wear big shirts and sweats put on leggings and a long shirt that were meant for leggings or a big sweater with legging/jeggings! Flats can be comfy! Do ur nails! I do my own nails once a week! Find a cute nail tutorial on you tube. Same with hair tutorials! There's really cute hair tips that are fast and look much better then a pony tail! Those are a few things I've done that helped a lot!
Blank
2088407_tn?1333849575
Get pampered dear!!

A mani/pedi, a facial, GO SHOPPING with your best girlfriends (you deserve a new comfy pair of shoes and some new cute maternity clothes... Kohls has a cute selection),go to starbucks for a decaf latte or decaf tea, a massage (from your man) a nice hot bath with candles and aroma therapy and your fav music, wearing some sexy bed wear (just because you are pregnant does NOT mean you are not beautiful.. I am sure... no, I am POSITIVE your man finds your pregnancy sensual and beautiful)

Now quit worrying and know that you are a beautiful momma to be! I believe all pregnant women are gorgeous!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank