hyperhidrosis - excessive sweating
I suffer from excessive sweating over my whole body.  On my face, underarms, back and pretty much anywhere someone would get it if they were very very hot but I get this if I'm even slightly warm.  I only wear black because I don't want to show sweat marks.  It really interfers with my life and I don't do a lot of things that I would love to do because of it.  I'm wondering if anyone has any methods to deal with this.
Hi,  I'm sorry about your "condition".  I'm sure you must have a rough time with this problem.  My suggestion to you would be to go see a doctor.  I believe that there is a solution which they can inject in you to help stop the hyperhydrosis.  Yes, it is supposed to work really well too.  So, go see your doctor right away and ask about the various treatments that are available for this.  There is a solution, I'm sure of it.
Hi Mary,

Thanks for your response.

Elizabeth