Beauty & Cosmetics Community
hyperhidrosis - excessive sweating
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hyperhidrosis - excessive sweating

I suffer from excessive sweating over my whole body.  On my face, underarms, back and pretty much anywhere someone would get it if they were very very hot but I get this if I'm even slightly warm.  I only wear black because I don't want to show sweat marks.  It really interfers with my life and I don't do a lot of things that I would love to do because of it.  I'm wondering if anyone has any methods to deal with this.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,  I'm sorry about your "condition".  I'm sure you must have a rough time with this problem.  My suggestion to you would be to go see a doctor.  I believe that there is a solution which they can inject in you to help stop the hyperhydrosis.  Yes, it is supposed to work really well too.  So, go see your doctor right away and ask about the various treatments that are available for this.  There is a solution, I'm sure of it.
Blank
Hi Mary,

Thanks for your response.

Elizabeth
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources