please help me! i heard that putting garlic on beauty marks will make it go away. so i did for a whole night and the next morning for two hours i felt the burning however i thought it was a sign that the garlic was working. i woke up today with a huge scab on my face i dont know what to do i need it gone in three days its on my face and looks horrible !!
Try out this some home remedies that will give you relief from garlic burn.
• As soon as you have noticed that garlic is causing your skin to burn, stop treatment. Wrap ice cubes in a towel or cloth and place them on the burn.
• The contents of the leaves of the aloe vera plant, including the sap and pulp, can be mashed into a gel, which can be applied to a mild garlic burn.
• Honey that was placed on mild burns helped them heal four days faster than burns that did not receive treatment. Put some honey on the garlic skin burns and wait 30 minutes before washing it off for optimal results.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.