Beauty & Cosmetics Community
i burned my face with garic
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i burned my face with garic

hi doctor

please help me! i heard that putting garlic on beauty marks will make it go away. so i did for a whole night and the next morning for two hours i felt the burning however i thought it was a sign that the garlic was working. i woke up today with a huge scab on my face i dont  know what to do i need it gone in three days its on my face and looks horrible !!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4154565_tn?1363867930
Hello,
Try out this some home remedies that will give you relief from garlic burn.

• As soon as you have noticed that garlic is causing your skin to burn, stop treatment. Wrap ice cubes in a towel or cloth and place them on the burn.
• The contents of the leaves of the aloe vera plant, including the sap and pulp, can be mashed into a gel, which can be applied to a mild garlic burn.
• Honey that was placed on mild burns helped them heal four days faster than burns that did not receive treatment.  Put some honey on the garlic skin burns and wait 30 minutes before washing it off for optimal results.
Blank
It will be fine very soon, it happened to me also , i applied anti-septic cream nd it has almost vanished.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...