i burned my face with garic
hi doctor

please help me! i heard that putting garlic on beauty marks will make it go away. so i did for a whole night and the next morning for two hours i felt the burning however i thought it was a sign that the garlic was working. i woke up today with a huge scab on my face i dont  know what to do i need it gone in three days its on my face and looks horrible !!
Try out this some home remedies that will give you relief from garlic burn.

• As soon as you have noticed that garlic is causing your skin to burn, stop treatment. Wrap ice cubes in a towel or cloth and place them on the burn.
• The contents of the leaves of the aloe vera plant, including the sap and pulp, can be mashed into a gel, which can be applied to a mild garlic burn.
• Honey that was placed on mild burns helped them heal four days faster than burns that did not receive treatment.  Put some honey on the garlic skin burns and wait 30 minutes before washing it off for optimal results.
It will be fine very soon, it happened to me also , i applied anti-septic cream nd it has almost vanished.