Beauty & Cosmetics Community
libia minora long pls help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

libia minora long pls help

i have long libia minora is there anyway i can get this treated apart from paying from surgery? I live in the UK. i need to sort this problem as i had some cells lazered away 9 years ago for cervical cancer and have supposed to gone bak for yearly smears but am too ashamed of the way i look. it rubs on my underwear and causes sorness as well as makes me selfconsious wearing a swim suit so i dont swim anymore.... i am deeply embarrassed and dont have relationships because of the way i look. it never bothered (apart from the soreness) until 1 person made a comment which i brushed off at the time but then a few more people commented and so i stopped having relationships. it is also very painfull after sex, when i last had sex (a very long time ago) for a few days. is there anyone u can suggest i can go to for help? please?
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank