nail fungus
I have ben using (ciclopirox topical solution,8% ) for the last 2 months, its not working my nails are getting worse,what should I do
I'm pretty sure you need a 6 month course of prescription oral antifungals to get rid of fungal nail infections.  Topical stuff just doesn't reach down far enough.  Talk to your doctor about it, maybe ask for a referral to a dermatologist.
I know that the Lamisil tablets do wonders for fungus. You would haa prescription though and it is a very strong medicine which required you to get your liver checked periodically
i dont know about this so much because i still don't have. one of my friend has this and he also suffer only. no progress. hope to have any solution here for him.
I have had toenail fungus since I lived in the snow for the first time last winter.
My damp boots really affected my snow virgin feet.
Now back in CA in the sunshine I really have had a chance to take care of it.
I clipped the nails all the way back (getting rid of all the discoloration), I file the entire surface everyday with a disposable nail file, and soak in apple cider vinegar and scrub with a foot brush (about ten to thirty min.), after I apply hand sanitizer to each affected nail and between my toes as well as the bottom of my feet, then lavender essential oil all over my feet, followed by an anti fungal aerosol spray. I also spray this in my shoes.
after just two weeks i have noticed everything clearing up.
I also drink tons of water and eat as healthy as possible.