Beauty & Cosmetics Community
pimples on face

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

pimples on face

Hi Dr.iam a lady and am experiencing too much pimples on my face.I dont use any make up or any cream but I always have very big and painful pimples and when I pip pop,a white hard substance comes out.what can I do to finish them please.Thankyou
im not a doctor but im a beautican who sufferd with acne ,i have used many products my advice
1 avoid popping and picking as you will spread the spots and causes scaring ,if u do need to remove white or black heads the gently wriggle them out or get a proffessional beautican to give u facial to remove them proply

2 dont over cleanse or use harsh spot cleansers as they strip your natrual PH balance making your skin produce more oil

ivee tried many fancy creams and to be honest freederm worked best for me they have a cleanser which is gentle on skin and oil free moisturiser and a spot gel to appy direct to spot exfolite twice a week with a gentle exfoliant nothing to hard to irritate the skin i recomend dermologica daily microfoliant as its very gentle and can e used daily

3 visit your doctor to try antibotics if they dont work a last resort is accutane is very strong medication you must be moniterd whilst taking it but the results are amazing ,altho you do have to suffer with many side affect such as backache and mucle pain while taking it hence why its last resort if nothing else helps you

i know how u feel all the best

also drink 8 glasses water a day and try eat healthy diet full of fruits and vegtables
Try some home remedy that surely helps to remove pimples.

• A facial mask consisting of grated apple and honey serves as an effective home treatment for Pimples and Acne.
• Rubbing garlic on the affected area several times in a day is one of the most effective though smelly natural home remedies for Pimples. For quicker results, garlic should also be taken internally.
• Regularly applying the pulp of ripe tomatoes on the face for about an hour or so helps in the effective treatment of Pimples. Cucumber pulp can also be used in the same way with the same results.
• Raw papaya juice can be applied on the Pimples to cure Pimples naturally.
• Simply applying freshly extracted mint juice serves as one of the easiest possible natural home remedies for Pimples.
• Applying a mixture of coriander juice and some turmeric is an effective home remedy for Pimple treatment. Alternatively, if coriander juice is not available then mint juice can be used in its place.
• Add two to three teaspoons of dried basil leaves to one cup water and boil the mixture for about 15-20 minutes. Cool the mixture and then apply it on the affected area. This therapeutic home remedy should be followed on a regular basis to get rid of Pimples naturally.
You want a quick an easy fix... use Dial soap(the bar) it has to be the yellow one, wash ur face morning an night w/it (3 times a day is ur in a humid climate). About a week or two after u start using it, at night after u wash ur face start using a good moisturizer that's not oily, I would recomend Clinque's face *Jell (not the lotion-they look the same but on the bodel it will say Jell). Also stay away from fatty or oily foods like fish or burgers, an start eating more grapefruit or at least drink a glass of grapefruit juice a day< They are awesome for your skin! :D