Beauty & Cosmetics Community
remove the scar in my face using natural remedies

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

how can i remove the scar in my face using natural remedies?
Get Vitamin E gel capsles. Take a pin to puncture the gel caps. Sqeeze some out and apply to your scar you can do this 2-3 times a day. It also works well for cold sores. you would do the samething when it first comes on through the whole cycle of the cole sore. I wish you luck and hope this works out for you. My Mother-in-law was told to do this when she had her surgery on her neck.
Rose hip seed oil works for this. Rose hip seed oil contains Vitamin A, which helps to delay the effects of skin aging, assists with cell regeneration, and promotes collagen and elastin levels to increase. The result is firmer, smoother and more youthful skin with greater elasticity.