skin care
I just want to pass on what has been helpful to me.  I just turned 66 years old and NO ONE CAN BELIEVE MY AGE!!  My skin is totally line free, dewy, and I have NO bags or sags.   Truely, truely no one can believe my age and I'm constantly asked by strangers what I do for my skin.  I will say, what I do I've been doing since about age 38 - but I believe it is never too late to start.  I use Shark Liver Oil by Zia Cosmetics.  I have used this daily for more than 25 years.  It's very light and highly absorbant and I use it morning and night.  My daughter is 49 years old and Her skin looks older than mine.  I gifted Her the Shark Liver Oil and She started seeing benefit right away.  I wish I had given it to Her sooner!!    Please let me know Your results.
where do you get it from , the drug store ?
When I first started using it I could only find it mail order thru Zia Cosmetics but now I get it a Health Food Stores.  Some don't carry it but many do - so check with a few in Your area.  I'm certain You will have good luck with this - I swear by it.
thanks dear for sharing this with us. I'm in my twenties and Dont know if I should start using it but I'll sure go get for my mom.
wow im a beautican and i have never herd of it ,i wil defo order some and see how it is altho im in my twenties and dot have lines yet i know its best to start before you get wrinkles to prevent them coming ,also if you drink fresh carrot and orange smoothies everyday it makes ur eyes and skin glow ,and plenty of water is perfect for your skin n good spf
i googled it and went on there website and cannot find it :(
Hello All,
I think You're never too Young to begin a good skin regimen.  I mentioned when I first started using it 30 years ago I bought it thru Zia Cosmetics.  I don't remember what I paid for it back then but it was costly.  Then I found it from Japan Health Products, Inc. - it's called Mayumi Squalane.  I would find it at some Health Food Stores for 20$/bottle.  I recently found it on VitaCost.com.  I don't remember the unit price but I ordered  6 bottles and it was 12$/bottle.  I KNOW if You try this You will love it.  It's an oil but it's very light and very absorbent.  Let me know what You think