Aa
A
A
Close
skin relaed prblm
i m a 21 year old male frm india fair in colour i wanted to use a best night cream which can me look fairer my skin is oily.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1463413330
Use sunblock.  Nothing will bleach the skin particularly, maybe if you mess a little with hydrogen peroxide it might have a temporary effect, but at the cost of making your skin rougher and somewhat beat up.  There are facial sunblocks available that come in a non-oily base.  It will also have the long-term effect of fewer wrinkles when you are past 50.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
It is important that you wear sunblock, but make sure you are using the right kind. There are two different types of sunblock, chemical and physical. I always recommend a physical sunblock, it actually reflects uv rays whereas a chemical sunblock will absorb the uv rays and Can actually cause free radicals  ( causing wrinkles). As for a lightening cream, there are a few products out there such as dermalogica that carries A creme for hyper pigmentation. But the main ingredient Hydroquinone can be horrible for your health.  Throughout the years, many highly respected administration agencies have recognized Hydroquinone as a potent cytotoxic (substances toxic to cells) agent with potential cancer-causing, DNA-altering properties. But if you are willing to risk it that is an option. But personally I don't see anything wrong with dark skin. (it ages beautifully!)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
buy POND'S CLARANT B3 its a pink jar, you can get it al Walmart, I assure you it will work
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources