Beauty & Cosmetics Community
skin tone improvement
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

skin tone improvement

suggest natural way to improve skin tone?
Tags: skin tone
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
908392_tn?1316526499
Try using RAW or unrefined shea butter or coconut butter.  You can also try washing your face with lemon. All you do is squeeze it into a cotton ball and scrub. If it stings you can dilute it with water..

Lemon works for the removal of dead skin cells. Lemons work with discoloration, freckles, age spots. black heads, sun spots and acne.. Basically it makes your face really soft and eventually doing it over time will improve the appearance of the skin. Lemon kills bacteria and help cleanse the skin.

Your eating can help improve the appearance of your skin. You just need to get plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables into the diet with pure distilled water.

I hope this will help. If I think of anything more, I'll post again :D
Blank
1236893_tn?1394988190
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/11-beauty-uses-for-coconut.html
Blank
Using half a lemon on your face in the shower is good, also exfoliate!!! I exfoliate almost daily with yes to grapefruit dailey scrub, its gentle and affective. I'm obsessed with the entire yes to line!!
Blank
4154565_tn?1363867930
Hello Dear,
Try out some easy and effective home remedies that will surely help you out.

• Home remedy of lemon juice and honey in equal quantity and apply on the skin to get fair skin.
• Apply plain curd on your skin to get fair and soft skin.
• Massage your skin with almond oil or olive oil to get fair and soft skin, you can add a pinch of saffron to get better results.
• Mix papaya, honey, milk and milk power, and apply this home remedy on your skin to get fairer face instantly.
• Using raw milk on your skin lightens your skin tone. You can use this remedy on your babies also to get fair skin.
• Mix oatmeal, curd with tomato to make a face pack for getting fair skin at home.
Blank
Tomato is a good remedy for skin toning. Apply tomato on your skin daily it really help you a lot.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Beauty & Cosmetics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...