Beauty & Cosmetics Community
stitch marks remove

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

stitch marks remove

i had an injury by road accident.i'm injured in my forehead and nose area.there is eight stitch .so my question is is this stitch mark still in my face or there is any other way that i can remove this marks.i'm verymuch worried about this stitch marks.
There are some products made to reduce the appearance of scars.  I cannot tell from your post where you are in the world, so cannot guess if you have access to the same items I would have at the pharmacy in the US.  But they do make over-the-counter scar reducing creams.  
Hey I do have the same scars of stitches, which I got through a road accident. I am in India, could you please let me know the name of the product.
Hi! Thank you for sharing this.