Try some home remedy that helps you to get rid of dark circles.
• Applying potato slices under eyes is one of the most effective natural cures for getting rid of under eye circles. Alternatively, you can soak a cotton ball in potato juice and apply it.
• Regularly placing cool cucumber slices (unpeeled) over eyes for about 10 minutes refreshes your eyes. It is also believed to be helpful in fading under eye circles and reducing puffiness.
• Applying rose water for 10 minutes is a highly beneficial home treatment for under eye circles.
• Placing herbal tea bags (such as chamomile or green tea) under eyes for about 15 minutes is useful in healing under eye circles and bags by constricting the blood vessels. Drinking green tea is also good for health.
Here’s a video showing how to get rid of under eye circles using simple, safe and inexpensive home remedies.
• Crush a few mint leaves and place them under the eyes for about 20 minutes to cure under eye circles naturally at home.
• Soak a few almonds in milk overnight. In the morning, remove the brown skin and grind the kernels. Finally, add a few drops of raw milk in it. Apply this mixture around eyes for about 10 minutes. Follow this therapy on a regular basis.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.