Beauty & Cosmetics Community
under eye bags

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

under eye bags

Does anyone know any good products to get rid of under eye bags? My puffy eyes drive me crazy, and make me look older than I am. Home remedy suggestions are welcomed too. Thanks!
Hello Dear,
Try some home remedy that helps you to get rid of dark circles.

• Applying potato slices under eyes is one of the most effective natural cures for getting rid of under eye circles. Alternatively, you can soak a cotton ball in potato juice and apply it.

• Regularly placing cool cucumber slices (unpeeled) over eyes for about 10 minutes refreshes your eyes. It is also believed to be helpful in fading under eye circles and reducing puffiness.

• Applying rose water for 10 minutes is a highly beneficial home treatment for under eye circles.

• Placing herbal tea bags (such as chamomile or green tea) under eyes for about 15 minutes is useful in healing under eye circles and bags by constricting the blood vessels. Drinking green tea is also good for health.
Here’s a video showing how to get rid of under eye circles using simple, safe and inexpensive home remedies.

• Crush a few mint leaves and place them under the eyes for about 20 minutes to cure under eye circles naturally at home.

• Soak a few almonds in milk overnight. In the morning, remove the brown skin and grind the kernels. Finally, add a few drops of raw milk in it. Apply this mixture around eyes for about 10 minutes. Follow this therapy on a regular basis.