Beauty & Cosmetics Community
vagina color

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

vagina color

hi ... i m very upset with my dark vagina color...i want to knw hw could i make its color light......

Hi anjali123. What has made you think the color of your vagina is a bad thing? If you are comparing yourself to other women in magazines or movies remember that they are digitally enhanced. Through computer programs such as photoshop the color of hair, skin shading, etc., can be changed and/or brightened. I know, my sister was a model. If a man said something to you to make you sensitive about the appearance of that area he is not worth being with. Every woman is different and we should all be accepted for our differences, it makes us unique. If you really can't accept yourself the way you are there are plastic surgery clinics that you can go to for professional help in that area. Look for one that specializes in vaginoplasty. Best Wishes!