Beauty & Cosmetics Community
women's health

This patient support community is for discussions relating to beauty and cosmetic issues, acne, cosmetic safety, cosmetics and allergies, hair care, hair dye, nails, skin, and tattoos.

women's health

hi i weint for my normal mammagram and they said there was a distortion, so i got really upset and went for another test and then they said that i needed an ultrasound, turns out i have cysts very small and was told by the gyn and the radiologist not to worry.  i am worried because i work out and it hurts and i just want to make sure that i am not hurting myself.
Yes you should worried about what it will become after certain time . but before that you must have your ultrasound and complete every possible test that what it is. because inn ceratin cases cyst turn out to be breast cancer. I hope and pray that soon you got your results negative and stay healthy.