Bio-Identical Hormones Expert Forum
Get More Height

This is a place to ask questions about bio-identical hormones. A board certified medical expert will answer your questions about the differences between standard hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and bio-identical hormone therapy. We hope you find our forum helpful

Get More Height

I'm srilankan male  and 165 cm height ,50 kg weight And 19 years old.I want to grow height some inches(nearly 5 inches) for my job.can I grow up (yes or no) and how ? what are the Medicine to take?plz help me sir about this matter.
5 foot 5 inches and 110 pounds (in American units)  is "on the leaner side" and perhaps smaller side compared to most Americans. However, Sri Lanka natives often have genes that predispose you to not being tall, and a diet (vegetarian based) that also limits your height. The good news is your height/weight (and genes/diet) limit your chances of getting Diabetes or Cancer. The bad news is you aren't as tall and filled with muscles as a Viking. You didn't tell me your job, but if it is "athletics" there is a World Anti-Doping Agency list of banned substances, so you wouldn't be able to use any of those. And at 19, you might have a few more inches to grow, but that is it, so even Human Growth Hormone (or its analogs/precursors) would be unlike to help you grow taller. As for muscle, you could eat more protein 25-40 grams per meal, 4 to 5 per day, and do weight lifting exercises, either at the gym or on the farm. I hope this helped!
Thank u
Doctor,
I want to go army.but Its take 5.9 height People.there Are any Medicine or Other methods To get grow Up height?