Biology, Neurobiology, General Health and Nutrition User Group
How do ADHD affect your brain long term?
About This Group:

Have you ever wondered how your body works? How drugs affect your brain and physiology? The influences of genetic, beliefs and perception of the environment? How we are changing our brain because of plasticity? Hormones and there mechanisms of action? Amino acids and proteins? Medicinal herbs? This is the place to post. I'm studying Biology, Biochemistry and Neurobiology and i am inviting any passionate people on the subjects on anyone who have questions regarding those topics or nutrition, natural remedies/supplements, vitamins, exercise and it's impact on life etc.

Founded by M4Y0U on December 15, 2009
24 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How do ADHD affect your brain long term?

I've taken them first for math and then they began helping me with my writing and my grades were improving.  Far more consistent and better listening skills are also benefits from my medicine.  Is there anything I should be aware of? I have taken them for ten years straight.  So they aren't nearly as affective of course but I'm not going to higher the dose just more dependence! I don't think I have a dependence I rely on adhd medicine to continue my consistency and my accuracy.  
Recent Activity
8171747_tn?1397576696
Blank
ash009 my goal to reduce 5 kgs in ... Comment
8 hrs ago
8171747_tn?1397576696
Blank
ash009 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
11 hrs ago
8171747_tn?1397576696
Blank
ash009 commented on TalliaSkyrah's status