Abilify?
I just got Abilify about an hour ago my boyfriend is getting it filled now does anyone know anything about it
Does it help? any side effects?
By the way i don't think i am bipolar but it is for depression and my mood!!
thank you all!!
I was on 15 mg, but it didn't matter how low I went because I had the incessant urge to jog, move, fiddle--my muscles jerked.  I had to get off.  It might work for you so give it a try.  Good luck.
Abilify has a lot of information on the web about side effects and a quick google may work well, always remember that side effects are not all going to happen to you or even likely - Abilify is well liked and fairly safe compared to some of the AP and AC drugs like Geodon and Risperdal.
I've taken Abilify for yrs & love it. I have none of the side effects
I had on other drugs.
Try it! Tres
I wasn't able to take Abilify or Geodon, but Risperdal worked well for me.  Try it and see how it goes:)
I was on Abilify for a few weeks but found that it was not effective.  I was on Seroquel for a several months but went off due to weight gain.  Was switched over to Geodon, which was the worst drug I was ever on.  The side effects were alarming.  I'm now back on the Seroquel 200mg/day and find that it stabilizes my mood, and helps me to sleep, which has always been a huge issue.  

Unfortunately medication is trial and error.  It's when you get a med that's definitely an error (Geodon for me), that makes it scary and seem very hopeless... You'll need to keep a very frank and open line of discussion with your doctor and let him/her know any side effects you may be having.  Even the most minor thing you should report.  It will be the only way to effectively manage and find a medication that works best for you.

Good luck!
At first for a few weeks it made me really tired. So I started taking it at night. Then it started causing sleep problems, so I switched to mornings.
It took awhile for it to actually work. Now I'm at 4mg a day and it seems to be working for the most part. I also take 60mg of latuda at night.