Bipolar Disorder Community
Am i biopolar?

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Am i biopolar?

i have little sleep and do not feel tired till very late at night, my speech is sometimes very fast, my mind races with different thoughts, i have mood swings but these often only last for a few hours, sometimes i find im very happy then 2 hours later illl be in tears and i often find it hard to do everyday task like getting changed in the morning and find that i change my mind on things quickly, i found it hard concertrate and have in the last year started binge eating till im stuffed.
Tags: Bipolar/Meds, biopolar
I think it is time for you to find a psychiatrist. They are the ones who can diagnose you with bipolar.  It seems like you want help so now is the time to get it!  The right meds can make a lot of difference.

Keep us posted.
Avatar n tn
Please get help. My pride and refusal to seek help (because sometimes I feel just fine, even great) have most likely cost me my relationship with a man I love. You are having symptoms that are not healthy, however I am not a doctor. Do not make the same mistakes I have made and just try to ignore them, because they don't go away they only get worse. You are not alone. If you are bipolar you joing several really cool people including the famous Jim Carrey among others.... Google famous bipolar people. If you are not bipolar, a doctor can help you manage your sleep and if you are sleeping, exercising and eating right, this should make a huge difference in how you feel. Also, drink lots and lots of water. Your body needs help flushing out toxins on a daily basis and 90 percent of us walk around dehydrated for no reason. Good luck to you.