Bipolar Disorder Community
Am i really bi-polar?
About This Community:

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am i really bi-polar?

I recently had several mental meltdowns. I was an alcohol abuser most of my life. Bu last couple years smoked marijauana and k2 / that spice stuff. I do have family issues too. My symptoms are a lot and i was wondering if it could be something besides bi-polar or a combo of stuff. I was smoking k2 daily constantly for couple months recently. I started to want god in my life. So I quit smoking cigerettes,weed,k2, and all my anger and personel problems toward everybody and wanted to change completely into a good person. I started talking to god directly and thought he was working in my life but carried it too far and had mental breakdowns. Now Im sober and trying to deal with my sypmtoms. Doctors gave me anti-psychotis resperidone for bi-polar. Could it be seratonin poisoning or something else? Any advice would help so much, Im desperate. Heres my symptoms: Sweating, anxiety attacks,hallucinating, rapid heart especially at night, paranoia, insomnia, staying busy, rapid impulses, fear of death and being alone, talking to god and seeing signs that arent there, i get a wierd nerve sensation under my forehead/nose sometimes after i eat. Any ideas would help, i was fairly a normal person until this and i dont understand it.???

Tags: bi polar