Anger and Depression during period
I notice when Im on my period I get depressed and very angry at little things and feel like I want to hurt somebody. Is that normal and what causes me to feel this way? and is it a name for it?
Yes, that's normal.  It's just an extreme case of Pre-Menstrual Stress/Tension (PMS/PMT).  I was like that for years and now it's calmed down to just minor stress/sadness/irritation each month - except every now and then when it gets very bad again.  A friend of mine is the same.  It's just that your hormones are probably a bit stronger than a lot of other girls' at this time.  And hormones fluctuate over a lifetime, since they're influenced by all kinds of things.  If it gets to the point where it's truly unbearable, you might want to talk to a doctor.  One of my girlfriends says that taking the pill calms down her PMS.  The pill clashes with some medications (like mine), and can mess with some girls' hormones in a bad way (making PMS worse), but for others it's really, really good.