Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Bipolar

Hello , I deal with bipolar disorder , I take 2 mg resperidone and 200 mg lamictal , I was diagnosed with it last year at this same exact time due to what most would consider a really bad mixed episode of mania and depression, I've dealt with depression anxiety and mania all my life however when spring and summer time come it seems to be so much worse which I don't get why cause I have no school in the summer and I ******* hate school  , Im wondering if anyone elts goes through worse mood swings a certain time of the year , since I was about 6 every spring and fall id become a little crazy , I was on Prozac for about 3 to 4 months and it really helped my depression but my doctor was worried I was becoming to excited and causing some hyper mania so he took me off of it ( I was only taking 10 mg of it which is the lowest ). I've been off it for 3 weeks and instantly got more depressed and and now I can barly sleep at my mind races when I'm supposed to be going to bed sometimes my mom dad and girlfriend laugh at me and get a little annoyed because they can't even get a word out in a conversation , I just feel it's happening all over again , I like to hear people's stories so feel free to comment what you go through and how you deal with it and I would like to see if people also get worse during a certain time , I enjoy talking to people who also know what it feels like because sometimes as good as doctors are they don't know exactly what it feels like cause they don't deal with it , thank you !
I've also felt with drug addiction since I was 14 so I'm here to talk about that too Ik bipolar has a big part of drug addiction for some people