Cranial Sacral Therapy
I was talking to a friend the other day and finally told her that i have bipolar. it was funny because i wasn't sure if she would be judgmental but she was really supportive and understanding :) The first thing she said was " I am so glad you told me because now it all makes sense lol - I told her i was struggling with the whole psychiatrist thing and was looking into other possibility and she mentioned that Cranial Sacral therapy is good, she aid she knows poeple who have had great results with poeple with depression but she doesn't know anyone who has tried it for bipolar. Has anyone on here tried it? I had never heard of it before so i Googled it and it was very interesting, basically science does not support evidence of it working but there were loads of testimonials swearing by it haha which makes me wonder but i am still really open to trying it as it is cheaper than a psychiatrist and since i have spent all my money on what others say is stupid lol I have become more and more high over the weeks and i honestly have no idea where my mood is at now... I am meant to see my psychologist on Tuesday but i cant afford to go so that's useless. I have become more irritated and agitated even though i still have loads of energy i am starting to hate were i am at and the productivity is lessening but i do have my moments of euphoria too. Oh this is so confusing as my mind races and i have to catch up hahaha. Anyone got any ideas or heard either good or bad of Cranial Sacral Therapy please let me know.

Cheers
Freddie
I don't know if it would work but it does seem very interesting.  I looked it up and I will likely try it.  I too spend my money on things that everyone around me wouldn't agree with but they are things I feel would make me feel better and my room is organized with these things.  They do make me feel better.  The things I purchase when I am on my bipolar high also seem to make me feel better on the days of my bipolar low.  lol.
i know a girl here of the name of moonpanda who said she will try it. We didn't hear from her for a long time months now. she lives in CA. here is her homepage
http://www.medhelp.org/personal_pages/user/1167245?personal_page_id=865548
perhaps you can PM her