Desperately Seeking Psychiastrist in Rural Area
I haven't been on this forum in a long time, and I don't recall if this question is appropriate.  Please forgive me if it's not.
I am in a rural area and spent almost 20 years getting treatment from a community mental health center.  After many changes of Docs and counselors, I decided to leave.  It seemed also that I was one of the few "high-functioning clients--employed full time"
Anyway, I have a good counselor, take meds, but I've only been under the care of a GP at another community clinic (no ins), and I am starting to have real symptomatic problems.  The three local offices each cost between $220-300, even the community center I went to before as they have merged with another group ($200 - no lie).

I am about 2 hours south of St. Louis, 3 hrs from Evansville, Ind.  Does anyone know of any good physicians or impatient programs maybe in my area. I've been looking on the net.  I love my job - I don't want to lose it or my home, etc.  It's been 13 years since I've been on disability.  This stupid disease-treatable but never curable.
Or any advice or support would help a lot, too.  Thanks.