Does this count as a hypomanic episode?
3 weeks ago, I had a minor freakout at a school function. I was about to play in front of the school, and there were some small technical complications, but I wasn't really stressing out about it. Suddenly, I get hit with the strongest case of depersonalization in my life. I get pretty strong depersonalization all the time, but this was insane. It was like I had taken a dissociative drug or something. I felt like I was watching myself in third person. It was disturbing, but I was also overcome by an incredible euphoria. I could do anything, and, contrary to my usually introverted personality, talk to anyone. It felt amazing. I talked extremely fast and had a severely lowered social inhibition. It only lasted a couple of hours though. Recently, I have been having a lot of mood swings and random bursts of mild euphoria. Other times, I'm mildly depressed. All of this is pretty minor, but does it fit something along the lines of cyclothymia? Thanks for any help.
  Yes potentially but episodes of depersonalization are common to anxiety episodes as well so both could be occurring at the same time potentially but a psychiatrist would have to specific diagnosis what was going on but the two can overlap and worsen each other. Best to keep a mood tracker and print out the results for a psychiatrist as well.