Geodon
I am about to ask my dr for Geodon because it is cheaper for me with my insurance.  Can anyone share their experience with Geodon?

Thanks,
Krystal
I was on Geodon after Abilify made me gain weight. The Geodon , for me, didn't work for bipolar symptoms but I am a diificult case. Abilify was the only med that worked. However, I did loose weight on Geodon and for the 2st couple weeks had an usdet stomach.
If this drug works for you, and you know it's trial error for us anyway, I think you'll be please with the lack of side effects. I didn't even know I was on it after a week. I had hoped it would be the drug for me because it helped me loose some weight but for me it didn't help with my bipolar.
I bet you have success with it and you'll be happy that ther are ZERO side effects.
Best of luck, I hope you med search ends here!
Erin
I am on Geodon. 120mg a day.  The only side effect I have is it makes a little sleapy.  A little coffee takes it away though.  I have not gained any weight.  It works for me along with other medications.  Hope this helps.

I have been taking geodon for a couple years now. It can be unpleasant if not taken properly. It is best taken with calories, so your best bet would of course be to take it with food. If I dont take it properly, I tend to get nauseated, dizzy, blurred vision and a feeling of unrealness. Other than that if taken properly with calories, it lessens the side effects. It works great for me, but everybody is different on medication, some might work for one person but not another, so its best if you give it a try and see how it works out. Hope this helps!
Take care!
Just as an FYI - you are posting to something that is from 2008. Just don't want you wasting your time replying to old posts.
Oh I just noticed in related  discussions while I was commenting on another post. I have just began using this sight so im still trying to figurebit out, didnt notice the date on it tho..now I feel stupid
No need to feel stupid - I did the same thing - that is why I figured I'd let you know. Most people who start on here do that. So no worries, and no self recrimination! It is just good you posted.