Bipolar Disorder Community
Has anyone ever taken Clozaril (clozapine) and Abilify (aripiprazole) t...

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Has anyone ever taken Clozaril (clozapine) and Abilify (aripiprazole) together?

Is it possible for someone to be able to take Clozaril and Abilify together?

I want to take Abilify to help some of my mood symptoms that aren't being helped by Lithium (as I know Abilify can be combined with Lithium for manic/mixed symptoms), but I don't want to discontinue my Clozaril because it does help the "schizo-" portion of my MI.

Is there anyone out there who has or is taking both Clozaril and Abilify together?

(I have shizoaffective disorder and currently take Clozaril, Lithium, Ativan, Topamax, Colace)

Thanks,
Andy