Bipolar Disorder Community
How long does risperidone stay in your system?

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Now i only took risperidone(2mg) for about 25 days and recently stopped taking it one day ago now i was wondering how long does it stay in your system?
The half life of Risperidone is 20 hours, multiply by 5 would be when it is completely out of your system so 100 hours so basically in less than five days it would all be gone. This information is from my PDR. It makes no difference how long you have taken a drug in how long it stays in your system.
Gosh i must say you are mighty helpful and i truly thank you a ton for going out of your way to help me with this issue. Thank you a million.