Bipolar Disorder Community
MOOD TRACKER

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

MOOD TRACKER

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN TRACK YOUR MOOD HOURLY INSTEAD OF JUST DAILY ON HERE? AND IF SO CAN YOU GIVE ME DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO DO THAT PLEASE?
THANK  YOU
Okay, so when you pick your mood, then you add the time by clicking on blue letters to the right of the mood you just picked. :) When you want to put a new mood you click on today again and thing click "add another" under the last mood you entered.

I hope that helps.

I hope that helps.
LMAO !!!!  wow i was making that too hard wasnt I? thank you ..i must not be thinking very clearly today :)