Music
I find that when I listent to a certain kind of music my mood changes with it. For example if I start listening to loud head banging music I usually get angry and depressed but when im listening to pop and like music ilke that I become very loving and joyful. Does this happen to anyone else?
I thought I was the only one,I have actually thrown several cd's out the window that i liked b/c of it.  The different types of music seem to be able to change my mood as fast as i change the song. Strange huh?
im just the opposite then that..but i read that music helps you not think so much on things for a short time witch helps relive symptoms..keep listing..james
This is very common in sesitive people!  for sure.

Are you very artistic?
Im the same i some ways as certain music changes my moods but I also use music to calm me and manage anxiety - music can be very useful for relaxation therapy.

I dont have the extreme reaction you get to loud music thank god as I am a serious iron maiden nut :) But nothing is better for calming me than classical, beethoven, mozart, bach and stravinsky seem to be perfect for times I am stressed.
Yes, I know what you mean. I am a very musical person and love all types of music, but I have to be careful what I listen to because I get really in it emotionally and it can cause my mood to change very quickly. I love music though a lot even though it sometimes causes trouble.
Im the same but the opposite to you pop, rap and RnB music drive me nuts and irritate the living f*ck out of me. But when im listening to screaming hardcore punk or violent thrash metal i feel calm and relaxed and my mood improves i swear its sent me manic inside before
Okayim glad im not the only one!
Thanks you guys!
I make music.  Send me a message if you hear music in your head- I might be able to make something out of it and possibly offer pay if I get it to the right artists/show.  Maybe this will help to "release" it and turn it into smoe beautiful.