My friends having Bipolar
I have a friend, well I guess you can call his wretch of a wife a friend too.  But I have these so called friends, who will spit on me any chance they get. I grew up with this guy, and for the past 5 or 6 years he has really gotten to me.  Both of them.  They will treat you ok, one minute, and the next minute **** all over you.  Is that Bipolar???  I told him i was going to hang out with him this weekend, but after I agreed, this ugliness just grew inside of me.  I've never seen anything like it.  I mean, when i think of them, they just cause me this distress.  This anger, that I never thought existed in me before.  I mean 5, 6 years this is getting pretty exhausting.  I've had it with these feelings.  I mean, I know many beautiful people like my parents, and my nephew, and my brother, and my cousins, and some of my other friends, and the list goes on and on.  But these 2 have caused me a great deal of distress.  Should I cut them off??  
Sounds like people who aren't very trustworthy or true friends--not bipolar.  There's more to bipolar than that.  Try finding some new friends who don't fill you with this anger.  These people are NOT friends.