Bipolar Disorder Community
Prozac and Cymbalta

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Prozac and Cymbalta

Has anyone been on both antidepressants Prozac and Cymbalta at the same time?  I know that the Prozac is in the older class of antidepressants and is very inexpensive, since I have no insurance.  I'm still trying to figure out what isn't working in my cocktail of drugs, which is Depakote, Geodon, Cymbalta, and Lamictal (which I'm going off gradually).  Something just has to work.