Bipolar Disorder Community
Sleeping all of the time and jobless half of the year
About This Community:

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sleeping all of the time and jobless half of the year

My daughter and myself have been diagnosed with bipolar. She denies it. She has diagnosed herself with adrenal stress disorder and other things......She sleeps a lot, and works part time at best. Her employment is seasonal, and when the season ends, she usually does not find another job until the next season arrives (Jobless from November to March). She expects me to support her financially, and I am going broke. I finally had to tell her that I have no money, and I am actually ignoring her calls, even though she is sometimes physically present in the home. When I get home, the heat is turned way up, and she runs my heat bill up. That makes me really angry. Any suggestions?