Bipolar Disorder Community
Thanks to all who helped!!

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Thanks to all who helped!!

I can't seem to type fast enough to get to all of you but you guys are beautiful! Thatnks for your posts of encouragement and love. I cannot even begin to tell you what this means to me! This site is full of the most wonderful people I have ever met and I wish I could meet you all in person.
Thanks so much I'm doing better but sleep issues still causing problems driving and walking. It will take a couple weeks to catch up if I can still keep sleeping!
Hugs to all
Erin
Tags: thanks, support, wonderful board
  • Ryan (24 replies):
    I am curious...........and I do feel it is my business.....[more]
  • everyone (16 replies):
    I think think you are all addicts....wake up and live.
  • my relationship
    my boyfriend and i are very much in love.. and we used t...[more]
  • Worried about my son (1 replies):
    I have an almost 21-year old son who is diagnosed with m...[more]
  • Suzi q (18 replies):
    I hope you are doing well. Im so anxious cause 3 days le...[more]
NP, that is what we are here for.  I was in your shoes last November and ended up in the hospital in January.  Everyone here was so so helpful and supportive and still are!  Once you get yourself feeling better, you will help others that come on board too!  Take care  (((hugs)))
crystlas, you may not remember me but a few weeks ago you replied to a couple of posts I made about my BP and medications, side effects.  You were so helpful and kind to me, and I want you to know how much better I felt after reading your notes to me.  You are a sweetheart and I wish you all the best.
There were also several other people who were most helpful to me and I want to thank everyone on this community board for being the best bunch of buddies I could hope for.  Hugs to everyone!
Ruby